Last Updated: 19 May 2023
1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about Users' means of connection to our Website (such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information), and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How We Use Collected Information
The Travel Valet may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
5. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
9. Your Acceptance of These Terms
10. Contacting Us
The Travel Valet